Fowlerville Schools

Schools in the Fowlerville area have existed since 1839. In addition to the schools in town, there were many small country school scattered throughout Handy Township, as well as Conway and Iosco Townships. In the 1950s consolidation of those country districts into Fowlerville Community Schools caused the closing and sale of most of those country schools. For more information on them, see the section on Old Country Schools.


Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2014 by Michael Grimm.