This Greek Revival home is the oldest existing home in Fowlerville. It was built around 1860, and originally sat where the parking lot is next to Deb's Dollar. Sometime in the early 1900s the house was moved. This portion was moved to 701 E. Grand River, while a small wing was moved to S. Collins Street and became a house.
Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2013 by Michael Grimm.